Special Notice.

YES, I really think Griffith's at 7 Brattle street, Harvard square, is one of the best conducted barber shops I ever saw. I always feel satisfied when I get my hair cut there. They take so much pains in trimming it to have it look just so. Of course they make a specialty of haircutting. Get Griffith to hone your razor.

TYPEWRITING, Weaver 44 College House

MR. FRED. W. WHITAKER, of Whitaker and Co., Tailors, 43 Conduit street, London, W., has arrived at Young's Hotel, Boston, with special samples for spring and summer. He will be there until the 28th inst. Hotel hours 8 to 11 a. m., 4.30 to 7 p. m. Appointments by letter. 8 13

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. S. J. Chandler's meets at Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport, Tuesday nights. Private lessons by appointment. Residence, 290 Harvard street, corner of Clinton street. 2tf

CAMBRIDGE SAFE DEPOSIT AND TRUST CO.- No. 1300 Mass. avenue. Excellent facilities for the storage of silver and valuables. Boxes to rent, $10 per year. Deposits received subject to check and collections made in all parts of the U. S. t

MISS POST'S School for Instruction in Dancing at Pierce Hall, Copley Square, Boston. Private lessons a specialty. Monday evenings a special class for instruction in the new dances. Office hours 9-11 a. m. daily. 1tf

DANA CHAMBERS.- Double or single suites in this Dormitory on Dunster street, can now be engaged. First story fireproof. Best of plumbing. Moderate prices. Send for circulars or call at Cambridge Savings Bank, Cambridge.

6tf

L. PINKOS AND CO., Tailors.- Grand opening in our new store, 1122 Mass Ave., (opp. Remington St.). A great reduction in prices for the months of January and February. Call and examine. 75tf

GEORGE T. MOFFATT is the only shorthand stenographer in Cambridge that makes a specialty of students' work. He pays special attention to typewriting Themes, Theses, Forensics and Briefs. Low rates for Dictation. Crimson office.

STUDENTS.- Buy and Sell your College Text Books at the Harvard Book Store, 33 Brattle St. 1tf

NEWMAN the Shoeman has the Agency for the White and the Featherstone Bicycles. Call in and look at them.

THE CORRECT THING.- Turkish cigarettes with Harvard emblem. This dainty requisite to the college man supplied by The Walker-Rintels Drug Co., 244 Boylston street, corner Church; 128 Massachusetts avenue, corner Boylston street, Boston. Plain and gold tip. 19t

WANTED.- To rent for the summer, a nicely furnished detached house in good locality. Family of three. Can give best of Boston references. Call or address Henry C. Flower, 45 Milk street, Boston. 21 4t

TO LET.- 4 Matthews, double suite. $45 for rest of the year. Apply, X. Y Z, Crimson office.

LOST, March 5, a lady's gold watch. Has monogram "S. A. McJ." on case. Reward if returned to 7 St. Paul street, Back Bay, Suite 1, Boston.

ELLIS AND MELLEDGE.- Real Estate and Insurance. Every student should have insurance on his furniture, clothes, and books; $2.00 and upwards. Prescott Hall-A few suites for next year, prices reduced. tf