Special Notice.

HARVARD MEN.- Ducharme's barber shop is the only one reserved for your partronage in Cambridge. For years with Young's Hotel. Now post office block. At popular prices. Bring your razors for sharpening, etc. 2-tf*

TRINTIY HALL.- Front suite, three rooms. Two suites with southerly exposure, double bedrooms. Steam heat, hot and cold water and electric lights in each suite. Special rate for rest of College year. Apply to janitor. 20 tf

Scribner's Beautiful Eds. of Stevenson, 21 vol.; Kipling, 12 vol.; Eugene Field, 10 vol.; Barrie, 8 vol.; Houghton, Mifflin and Co's Eds. of Lowell, 11 vol.; Hawthorne, 15; Holmes, 15; Whittier, 9; Longfellow, 14; and Emerson, 14 vol., illus. with 349 Photogravures; their new Ed. of Bret Harte. Little Brown and Co.'s New and Elegant Ed. of Francis Parkman, 20 vol., 120 ill. by Goupil and Co., Paris. All Eds. of the Standard Authors from $12 to $100 (Eds. de Luxe); Superb Ed. of the Arabian Nights (unexpurgated), 15 vol.- very rare. Standard Dictionary and Encyclopaedia Brittaica.

The complete set delivered and payments of $1 or $2 per month satisfactory.

Address X, Crimson.40 3

THE old stand at Foster's is the best place in Cambridge to get a good lunch. All kinds of temperance drinks. 7 tf

STUDENTS.- Buy your second-hand text books at the Harvard Book Store, near Post Office, 33 Brattle St. 1-tf

EXCELLENT board and good servicecan be obtained for $6.00 per week at 1190 Mass. Ave., opposite Beck Hall. Club tables to let. Transients accommodated. 7 tf

GEO. MENDELL TAYLOR, teacher of voice and piano. Coaching in songs and part singing. Voices examined. Residence 349 Harvard St., near Dana. 40 6

THE Society of Decorative Art, 14 East 34th St., New York. Sofa Pillows, curtains, flags, artistic furnishings of all kinds, suitable for students' rooms. Shopping to order. 3 3m

LOST, between Divinity and Memorial Halls, a Harvard silk flag with script letters in silk. Will finder kindly notify R. E. Olds, 23 D.

THE Harvard-Yale game is a big drawing card. Men from all parts of the country see it. So it is with Newman's $3.00, $.4.00 and $5.00. They are drawing new customers every day. While Newman's custom made shoes are fast making new customers by giving solid comfort as well as exclusive style. Graduates out of college for years back still continue to have their shoes made by

NEWMAN THE SHOEMAN.Try one pair.