Special Notice.

First-class in every respect-The Crawford Shoe, though sold at $6.00, $5.00 and even $4.00, has style, comfort and good looks combined and wears well.

THIRD YEAR MEN.- Third year law men get the same reduction on photographs as in former years at Pach's. 59-6

STUDENTS can secure transient or permanent board and rooms for themselves, their relatives and friends visiting Cambridge at this time. Terms reasonable. At 1684 Massachusetts avenue, near Shepard street. Strictly first class.

57 tf

TUTORING.- Mr. Wm. Herbert King, S. B. (M. I. T. '94) will tutor in Mathematics. Two years' experience in teaching and tutoring Mathematics. Highest references. Address, CRIMSON office.

62 tf

ONE club table can be accommodated at 1200 Mass. avenue. Seats 10 to 14. $6.00 per week. 63 4t

The leading feature in the Crawford Shoe-it fits the average human foot as good as a shoe made to order.

A BICYCLE TRIP IN EUROPE.- Mr. Channing Ellery (Columbia '77) is organizing a small party of college men for a Bicycle Tour in Europe during the coming summer. The party will sail June 24 from New York, on the "Brittannic," to be gone 95 days. The plan is to ride through England (stopping at Henley for the regatta), Belgium, Luxemberg, the Rhine and Moselle Valleys, Germany, Switzerland and France, and to visit places of interest on the route. The price of the entire trip will be $550. Refereces given and required. Full particulars may be had by addressing Mr. Ellery at 228 West 38th Street, New York City.

63 5t*

Let any man who thinks a shoe as good as the one he is wearing cannot be sold for $6.00, $5.00 or even $4.00, examine the Crawford-sold only at Crawford Shoe Stores.