Special Notice.

STUDENTS wishing their hair trimmed in the most scientific manner should call at Griffith's Hair Dressing Rooms, 7 Brattle street, Harvard square. Four artists in attendance, all special hair cutters. Razors honed and cared for.

C. W. GRIFFITH, Proprietor.For five years at Young's Hotel, Boston. 2 tf

TAKE ST. Christobal Salts. Cure headache.

DANCING.- Harvard gentlemen desiring to learn or practice the polite art will do well to address Mr. and Mrs. Black, 159 Mass. avenue, near Boylston street, Boston. Circulars mailed. 18 20

ST. CHRISTOBAL SALTS are sold by Hubbard the Druggist.

FRENCH CONVERSATION.- Almost instantaneous system of acquiring French colloquially; no text-book; no grammar; greatest labor-saving, time-saving system; an infallible method of gaining a "practical" use and full command of all the French verbs and leading idioms, within the compass of 800 words, imparting the power of "thinking" in French and fluency of expression. Trial lesson free. For particulars address Professor Etienne Lambert, 21 Worcester street, Boston. 23 tf

TAKE ST. Christobal Salts. Cure indigestion.

READ'S BLOCK, Boylston street. A few suites and single rooms in this favorite building to rent. Apply to janitor. 2 tf

Go to Bartlett's for St. Christobal Salts.

HARVARD FLAGS for Saturday's game; all sizes, both in silk and cashmere, from 25 cents to $3.00. Flags to order at short notice.

J. W. BRINE, 1312 and 1436 Mass. Ave.TAKE St. Christobal Salts. Cure diseases of the stomach.

ROOMS to let at corner of Harvard and Ellery Sts., 353 Harvard. Reasonable rent. Splendid location.

TUTORING.- Greek, Latin, German. Careful and thorough instruction.

J. H. WALDEN, PH. D., 13 Mt. Auburn street.36 2t

TO LET.- Furnished study and bedroom at Miss Links's, 1200 Mass. Ave. Bathroom, etc., adjoining. Rent $275, but will accept $150 for balance of college year, i. e., to July 1 next. 36 6t