Special Notice.

TUTORING.- Greek, Latin, Semitic, German. Greek 10, Semitic 12. Max Benshimol, 48 Highland avenue, Cambridge.

1-e o d-tf

FRENCH CONVERSATION.- Almost instantaneous system of acquiring French colloquially; no text-book; no grammar; greatest labor saving, time-saving system; an infallible method of gaining a "practical" use and full command of all the French verbs and leading idioms, within the compass of 800 words, imparting the power of "thinking" in French and fluency of expression. Trial lesson free. For particulars address Professor Etienne Lambert, 21 Worcester street, Boston. 23 tf

FOR SALE.- A new set of the Century Dictionary and Cyclopaedia, bound in half-morocco, at one-third off publishers' price. Set may be seen at 16 Holyoke House, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. 23 2t

HOUR EXAMINATION, GERMAN 1c.- Special reading of extracts on Monday, 7 to 10.

E. T. LAMBERT, A. B., 15 Remington St., Cambridge.THE Professors and students of Harvard College are pleased to note the return of Dr. George A. Raymond, the dentist, to his former office, 1268 Massachusetts ave., corner Plympton St. Dr. Raymond has been giving much time and attention to the conditions of the mouth that will make perfect articulation possible.

ST. CHRISTOBAL SALTS cure headache.

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's class for beginners commences Tuesday, October 13, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport. 1-e o d-tf

ST. CHRISTOBAL SALTS cost 25 or 50 cents.

$50 bonus to the man who will take 46 Weld. Apply to X, CRIMSON office. 20 3

ST. CHRISTOBAL SALTS prevent biliousness.

ROOM TO LET.- $50 per year. Sunny, pleasant, furnace heat and lighted. Inquire at Holyoke 46, from 2 to 3 p. m. daily. 1-tf

ST. CHRISTOBAL SALTS prevent typhoid fever.

READ'S BLOCK, Boylston street. A few suites and single rooms in this favorite building to rent. Apply to janitor. 2 tf

Go to Bartlett's for St. Christobal Salts.

FULL dress shirts, ready to wear, $1.75. Dress ties, gloves and studs in a great variety. Perrin's street gloves, $2.00. J. W. Brine, 1312-1436 Mass. avenue.

ST. CHRISTOBAL SALTS are sold by Hubbard the Druggist.

DANCING.- Harvard gentlemen desiring to learn or practice the polite art will do well to address Mr. and Mrs. Black, 159 Mass. avenue, near Boylston street, Boston. Circulars mailed. 18 20

SOME men prefer style, some comfort, in a shoe. The Crawford combines both. At Crawford Shoe Stores, 225 Washington street, and 36 Park square.