Intercollegiate Cricket.

The annual meeting of the Intercollegiate Cricket Association was held December 31 in Philadelphia. Delegates were present as follows: Pennsylvania, S. Goodman, Jr.; Haverford, J. A. Lester, J. H. Scattergood; Harvard, P. H. Clark, G. Lippincott. Officers were elected for the ensuing year: President, S. Goodman (U. of P.); vice-president, C. H. Howson (Haverford); secretary and treasurer, H. G. Gray (Harvard). The championship for last year was awarded to Haverford. Prizes for best batting and bowling averages were awarded to J. A. Lester and H. H. Brown (U. of P.) respectively.

G. Lippincott was appointed a committee to correspond with the Canadian Intercollegiate Association in regard to the return international match to be played in Canada next summer. Last July the first international intercollegiate match was played in Philadelphia, resulting in a victory for the Americans. The Harvard players that took part were P. H. Clark '96, E. L. Pool '95, and H. H. Richardson '95.

The dates for this year's intercollegiate series were arranged as follows:

Harvard vs. University of Pennsylvania, May 22.

Harvard vs. Haverford, May 23.

University of Pennsylvania vs. Haverford, May 29.

Harvard will play both matches on the same grounds as two years ago, viz.: Pennsylvania at Manheim, Haverford on the college grounds. There is a chance this year that Princeton, also, may get up a team. J. H. Baird '99, who played fullback on the football team, is a strong cricketer and is anxious to have Princeton represented in the league.