The Houston Club, of the University of Pennsylvania, the organization and financial arrangements of which were described in yesterday's CRIMSON, offers what may be a suggestive parallel to the plans for a University Club or Union at Harvar. With the exeption of the baths, which thus far at least have not been prominently suggested, the proposed club at Harvard would not improbably include all the features of the Houston Club and some others besides. So far as appears, the members of the Pennsylvania club have been moved to join purely for the actual usefulness and convenience which they get out of it, and these have been so evident and so generally felt that it is thought that nearly all the members of the university will become members by the end of this month. The different method of carrying on the Houston Club financially, may suggest an objection to the analogy drawn between that and the plans as roughly outlined for the Harvard club. But this much at least seems to be shown by the experience of the Houston Club, that if, whether by one scheme of administration or another, the privileges are put within the reach of all members of the University, very general, if not universal use will be made of them. Just what scheme would prove most likely, under the peculier conditions which may exist at Harvard, to put the privileges within the reach of the greatest number, is an important question which of course will have to be decided before the plans can be far advanced.