Notice.

CANDIDATES FOR CRIMSON. - The managing editor of the CRIMSON will be in the office, 3 Linden street, tonight and the two following evenings from seven to ten, to meet any men who wish to try for the paper and were unable to come to the meeting Monday night.

GLEE, BANJO AND MANDOLIN CLUBS. - All men who took part in the fall concert be at Union Hall, Central Square, Cambridgeport, at 7.45 p. m., sharp. Prospect Union concert.

H. C. TAYLOR.'VARSITY BANJO CLUB. - All men who played in the fall concert are urgently requested to attend the rehearsal this afternoon at 5 o'clock in 2 Hilton's. Concert this evening at Union Hall, Cambridgeport.

'VARSITY BANJO CLUB. - Rehearsal of new club this afternoon at 4 o'clock in 2 Hilton's.

M. E. STONE, JR., Sec.FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB. - First and second tenors come to 8 Matthews at 4.30.

E. WADSWORTH, Sec.HARVARD PEDAGOGICAL CLUB. - Meeting today at 4.30 in Sever 8.

G. I. CLAPP, Sec.CERCLE FRANCAIS. - There will be a meeting of the club on Wednesday, Feb. 27, at 8 o'clock, in the D. U. rooms. The annual election of officers will take place.

++ST. PAUL'S SOCIETY. - Ash Wednesday, Feb. 27, Dr. Geo. Hodges, Dean of the Episcopal Theological School, will address the society in Grays 17. The meeting will begin exactly at 6.45 and end at 7.30. All members of the University are cordially invited to attend.

++

H. B. HUNTINGTON, Sec.