Special Notice.

FOR SALE.- A Remington Standard Typewriter. Good as new. Price $50.00. 87 Perkins Hall. 2

ROOMMATE WANTED.- Call at 15 Hollis between 7 and 8 o'clock this evening.

44 3t

MEMBERS of the freshman class by calling at Pach's Studio can see pictures of all past athletic teams, crews, nines and elevens. They also have on exhibition the Porcellian, A. D., Zeta Psi and other groups, among them the Hasty Pudding, and Pi Eta Theatricals. A cordial invitation is extended to all. Studio next to Beck Hall. tf.

TUTORING IN MATHEMATICS. W. H. Osborne, 27 Weld. Call between 6.30 and

7.30. 25 4t tuf

ANNOUNCEMENT.- Mesdames Cates and Hall beg leave to announce that they have opened Select Dining Tables at No. 17 Story street, Cambridge. Special attention will be paid to catering for students' clubs.

Mrs. Cate's long experience at the Waverly House, Charlestown, Brant Rock House, and Women's Industrial Union, will insure a high degree of excellence both in cuisine and service. References given and required. 14 tf

YACHT'S at this season of the year may be bought at bargains. We have cat boats of every description on hand. If you are thinking of purchasing a boat of any description, write to the Buzzard Bay Yacht Agency, 33 North Water street, New Bedford, Mass.

TUTORING in elementary courses in Matthematics, Physics and Chemistry. Also in German A, B, C, 1a and 1b. Excellent notes in Chemistry 1 and Physics 1. Six years experience.

F. C. MCLAUGHLIN, A. M., 4 Read's Block.34 12t

SHOES cleaned and polished each day for the rest of the year for $10.00. Johnston, at Marks's barber shop. 19 tf

TUTORING.- F. L. Meredith B. S., High School experience. Trigonometry, Geometry, Algebra, all the sciences, including full work in Chemistry and Physics. Call or address, 8 Ellery street. tf

INSURE your furniture against loss by fire with James H. Hilton, 26a Brattle street. Drop me a postal and I will call. 8 tf

DANCING CLASSES. Mrs. L. J. Chandler's classes open as follows: North Cambridge, Odd Fellows Hall, Saturday, Oct. 5, 8 p. m.; Cambridgeport, Odd Fellows Hall, Tuesday, Oct. 8. 8 p. m. Residence, corner Mass. Ave. and Inman st.

The Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 1300 Massachusetts Avenue, corner of Linden street, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily ballances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours 8 to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2. and 5 to 6 p. m. tf

Step into a Crawford Shoe Store and examine the make and quality of a Crawford Shoe at $6.00, $5.00 or even $4.00.

TUTORING IN MATHEMATICS. Address C. L. Lawrence, 94, 6 Maple avenue. References. 25 6t mwf

First-class in every respect-The Crawford Shoe, though sold at $6.00, $5.00 and even $4.00, has style, comfort and good looks combined and wears well.