Special Notice.

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. Residence, cor. Main and Inman Sts. 1y

A CLUB can be accommodated, also seats at a general table at Mrs. Carter's, 894 Main street. Price six dollars. 68 3t

MESSRS Stone and Kimball announce the appearance of the new edition of Mr. Bliss Carmen's "Low Tide on the Grand Pre," also "Crumbling Idols," by Hamlin Garland, and "The Robbs Island Wreck and Other Stories," by Lyon R. Meekins. 54 5t

LOST.- A pair of eye glasses, on Friday, at noon, between Sever Hall and 94 Prescott street. Finder will please return to 94 Prescott street and obtain reward.

COVERT Coats, Silk Lined, exclusively our own make, $22.00 and $24.00. L. P. Hollander and Co., 212 Boylston street, Boston.

ALL members of the graduating class of the college and the Law School who desire the '94 Portfolio are requested to sign at once the blue-books either at Thurston's or the Cooperative. 34 tf

JOHN the Orangeman has for sale photographs of himself with his cart and donkey. Price, fifty cents.

TUTORING for final examinations in Mathematics.

PERRY LAWTON '88, A. M., B. L., 12 Shepherd's Block.66 tf

FOR SALE.- An almost new tennis set, including racquets, balls, netting and stakes, for $7.00. Address,

M. E. PIERCE, 371 Harvard St., Cambridge.68 2t

MISS Lilian L. Bangs, stenographer and type writer copyist. 7 Exchange Place, Room 20, Boston. Carbon copies a specialty. ef

NICE, sunny suites to let at 1750 Cambridge street. For terms apply to

SOLOMON SCHINDLER, 34 Berwick Park, Boston.55 7t