Special Notice.

ALL members of the graduating class of the college and the Law School who desire the '94 Portfolio are requested to sign at once the blue-books either at Thurston's or the Cooperative. 28 tf

NEW Spring Styles in Young Men's hats, including the latest shapes from the best London Hatters. L. P. Hollander and Co., 202 Boylston St., and Park Sq., Boston.

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. Residence, cor. Main and Inman Sts. 1y

TYPEWRITING and stenography. Themes, theses, etc. 7 Brewer's Block, 3 tf

ANY senior who has not received his photograph list may obtain one by calling at Pach's Studio, or sending his address on a postal card.

H. WM. TUPPER, Manager.22 tf

ENGLISH 9.- A review of the work since the mid-years will be given at Stoughton 18 at 8 p. m. Saturday. Price $2.00.

J. P. HYLAN.27-2t

THE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 424 and 426 Harvard St., cor. of Linden, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours 8 to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2, and 5 to 6 p. m.

SEASON tickets for the Kneisel Quartet concert in Brattle Hall will be delivered to subscribers only on Saturday morning, March 17, at Sever's University Bookstore. Public sale opens Monday, March 19.