Special Notice.

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. 1y

TUTORING in Semitic 12, Latin 10, Government and Law 1, History 1, 10, 11, 12, Philosophy 5.

W. W. NOLEN, 2 Manter Hall.78 tf

WANTED.- Tutor in Fine Arts 5, or good notes of course. Please ask for M, Care of Thurston's, immediately. 2 2t

TUTORING in French 2 and Government 4.

E. A. HOWES, JR., '94. 18 Stoughton.2 2t

AN agent of the Kingston Knitting Co., 27 Kingston street, Boston, will be at 10 and 11 Harvard Row, to take orders on duck pants made to measure for $1.00. Send postal and agent will call with samples and to take measurements. 3 6t

FRENCH 2.- Seminar Wednesday, Feb. 7, at 7.30.

W. F. Boos, 12 Weld Hall.Fee $2.

LOST.- Gold seal ring, on Harvard St. Please return to Leavitt and Peirce and receive $5 reward. 98 6t 2aw

THE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 424 and 426 Harvard St., cor. of Linden, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2, and 5 to 6 p. m. tf

TYPEWRITING and stenography. Themes, theses, etc. 7 Brewer's Block,

3 tf

PHILOSOPHY 1a.- Seminar today at 9 to 12.30, covering the whole subject of logic (Lectures and Reading) at 23 Hollis. Recent examination papers discussed; special attention given to teaching the men how to apply the rules and principles to questions and examples such as are ordinarily set in the course. Three years experience. Gentlemen are requested to bring Jevons. Fee $2.50.

F. S. YOUNG, L. S., 23 Hollis.