Special Notice.

FIN DE SIECLE CLOTHES. - Special prices for students.

H. L. HURLBUT,

11tf

125 Tremont St., Boston.HAVING fitted up a fine lot of kennels we are now prepared to board and care for dogs in first class manner at

Morse Kennells,

52 3

7 Dunster street, Cambridge.HARVARD men are delighted with the stock of suitings shown by Mr. D. Toy at 71 Beacon street, Boston. Those who wish exclusive styles will do well to call.

31 tfMRS. RANSFORD of 22 Prescott street, one minute's walk from College Yard, is prepared to receive boarders. Special facilities and private dining rooms for clubs. One or two sunny rooms to let at reasonable rent. Highest University references.

LOST. - A black leather satchel. Was missed from Memorial Hall, Tuesday, Nov. 20. Reward will be paid for return of same with contents to 26 Holyoke street.

THE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 424 and 426 Harvard St., cor. of Linden, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours 8 to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2, and 5 to 6 p. m.

tfDANCING CLASS. - Mrs. L. J. Chandler's dancing class, Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport, Tuesday, Oct. 9. Address, corner of Main and Inman streets. Private lessons.

1 tfALL students who wish good board for $6.00 a week will be accommodated at 18 Sumner street. The best of everything furnished, and great attention paid to the cooking. It is the best board that can be had in Cambridge for the money.

11 tfMEMBERS of the Freshman Banjo and Mandolin Clubs can receive instruction on the banjo, guitar or mandolin, at their rooms from W. E. Stratton, for the last seven years instructor at Phillips Andover Academy. Write to or call on G. H. Spalding, 13 Holyoke House.