The Pennsylvania Team.

Arthur A. Knipe, captain, '95 M., plays at halfback, the position he filled last year. In '91 he was substitute end on the 'varsity. Knipe received his first football training at Haverford Grammar School. Age 23, height 5 ft. 9 in., weight 181.

Charles Gelbert '97 C., plays right end, having recently been changed from halfback to make room in the back field for Williams. His development has been phenomenal. Age 22, height 5 ft. 9 in., weight 165.

J. H. Minds '95 C., plays right tackle. He entered the junior class last year and was a substitute on the 'varsity crew, where he developed so well that he was induced to come out and try for the football team. Age 22, height 5 ft. 9 in., weight 176.

Charles Wharton '97 M., is playing right guard, his old position. He shows great improvement in breaking through the line. Age 23, height 6 ft. 2 in., weight 212.

A. E. Bull '96 D., has been filling Thornton's position at centre. His knowledge of football has been obtained since his entrance into the University. Age 24, height 5 ft. 6 in., weight 170.

Woodruff '96 M., plays left guard, and much improvement is expected of him in that position over last year, as he was then green at football. Age 26, height 6 ft., weight 205.

O. F. Wagonhurst '96 C., left tackle, was substitute centre last season, though he is more at home at tackle. He learned football at Wyoming Seminary. Age 23, height 5 ft. 10 in., weight 185.

Mitchell G. Rosengarten, '96 C., is playing left end. He has substituted in this position for the past two years. His principal fault this year is that he overruns his man on a kick. Age 21, height 6 ft. 1 in., weight 165.

Carl Williams '98 M., comes from Oberlin College to the University and played last year as substitute quarterback; he is a sure tackler and fine interferer and has improved very much over his form of last year. Age 21, height 5 ft. 8 in., weight 155.

Winchester D. Osgood '95 C. E., plays right halfback for his second year. He shows vast improvement over his last year's play, though he is still too apt not to follow his interferers closely. Age 24, height 5 ft. 9 in., weight 176.

George H. Brooke '95 C., holds the position of full back, in which he alternated with Knipe last year. The effect of the new rules in placing a premium on kicking has made him of greater value to the team than last year. Age 20, height 5 ft. 9 in., weight 178.