Football.

Season Tickets.

Manager Moore announces that seats in sections E or G will be reserved for holders of season tickets not only on Saturday, but on Monday and Tuesday as well. Holders of complimentary tickets will be entitled to the same privileges as season ticket holders.

Freshman Football.The freshman football team won a game from the Boston Latin School eleven yesterday afternoon by the score of 22 to 0. The ninety-eight men played an excellent game, which was chiefly effective, however, on account of the light weight of their opponents. Several new men were tried in the line positions, as four or five of the regular men are on the sick list.

The second eleven played a practice game with the Cambridge High School, winning by a score of 14 to 0.

It is certain now that no member of the 'varsity squad will play with the freshmen against Yale. The team which lines up against the Yale freshmen will thus have played together all the season and should make an excellent showing.

The management has written to express their willingness to play the Columbia freshmen, so there can be no doubt that there will be a game. It will be played on Soldiers Field Saturday afternoon.

Yale Practice.[N. E. Associated Press.]

NEW HAVEN, CONN., Nov. 13. - In the secret practice of the Yale football eleven this afternoon the 'varsity and second teams played full time halves for the first time this season. Ray Tompkins and Billy Rhodes will assist in the work of training the team for the big games. The last practice game of the season will be played here tomorrow afternoon with the Chicago Athletic team as opponents. Mills and L. Hinkey are being played on the 'varsity team in the positions left vacant by the illness of Bass and Greenway, and are both doing good work.