Notice.

CRICKET ELEVEN. - The following men will be in front of Leavitt & Peirce's at one o'clock to go to Longwood: Poole, Adams, Logan, Mathews, Wells, Meade, Hastings, Gray, Comfort, DuPont.

P. H. CLARK, Capt.THE Shakespeare Club will hold its first meeting tonight in No. 5 Hastings, at 8 o'clock promptly. Every member is expected to be present.

TREADWELL CLEVELAND, Jr., Sec.H. A. A. - Meeting in Lower Mass., at 7.30. Election of officers.

'VARSITY GLEE CLUB. - There will be a trial of candidates for the 'Varsity Glee Club on Thursday and Friday of this week, at 7 o'clock, in Lower Dane. New men are needed on every part and all members of the University are urged to try. Each candidate will be expected to bring a solo.

6 3t

J. D. GREENE.ST. PAUL'S SOCIETY. - There will be a very important meeting in Grays 17 on Wednesday evening, October 3, at 7.30 p. m. All are urged to attend.

++

J. K. WHITTEMORE, Sec.WELD BOAT CLUB. - Any member of the University may obtain a ticket entitling him to all the privileges of the club, the use of boats and baths by paying $5.00 at Thurston's or to

W. S. YOUNGMAN, Sec.,7 6t

61 Hastings Hall.'VARSITY BANJO CLUB. - Trials of candidates for the 'Varsity Banjo Club will be held Monday, October 8, and Tuesday, October 9, at 7 p. m., in 54 Matthews Hall. Any member in any department of the University who plays the banjeaurine, banjo or guitar, is eligible.

++

W. D. BROOKINGS, Leader.HARVARD UNION. - The Harvard Union will hold its first debate for the year Friday evening, October 5, at 7.30 in Sever 11. Subject, Resolved, "That it is the duty of a Harvard student to take an active interest in party politics." All men who have recently entered the University are particularly invited to this debate.

7 4tHARVARD FENCING CLUB. - There will be a meeting of the officers of the club and the committee on membership in 2 Beck Hall at eight o'clock tonight, Tuesday.

A. G. THACHER, Sec.