Special Notice.

BELCHER'S Dining Room, Lyceum Building, Harvard square. Board $7.00 per week.

6 tfFIN DE SIECLE CLOTHES. - Special prices for students.

H. L. HURLBUT,125 Tremont St., Boston.

11 tf

CLUB HOUSE. - For Sale or To Let. House on Main street, opposite Beck Hall, with entrance on two streets. Will be altered to suit tenants, or sold on easy terms. Apply to

ELLIS & MELLEDGE,

16 12t

Lyceum Building Harvard Sq.BOARD at Peabody Club for $6.00 per week.

21 6t

126 Mt. Auburn St.TO LET. - Hilton's Block 33. Sunny room at half price. Apply to janitor.

20 10t

FRENCH A, 1a, 1b, 1c. - German A, C, 1a. Tutoring.

W. J. MILLER,10 Trinity Hall.At home always from 1.30 to 2.30.

264ALL students who wish good board for $6.00 a week will be accommodated at 18 Sumner street. The best of everything furnished, and great attention paid to the cooking. It is the best board that can be had in Cambridge for the money.

11 tfDANCING CLASS. - Mrs. L. J. Chandler's dancing class, Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport, Tuesday, Oct. 9. Address, corner of Main and Inman streets. Private lessons.

1 tfTHE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 424 and 426 Harvard St., cor. of Linden, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours 8 to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2, and 5 to 6 p. m.

tfMRS. M. E. WHITMAN can accommodate a few more students with table board. Breakfast, 7.15 to 9.30; lunch, 12.30 to 2; dinner, 5.30 to 7. A home table, bountifully supplied, and good service. References exchanged. 776 Main street, corner Bay. Eight minutes walk from College.

27 4t