Special Notice.

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. 1y

TUTORING in Semitic 12, Latin 10, Government and Law 1, History 1, 10, 11, 12, Philosophy 5.

W. W. NOLEN, 2 Manter Hall.78 tf

A FORMER instructor in Economics in Harvard is willing to assist a few students in Economics 1 who wish to do thorough work in the text of Mill. No mere coaching for examination, however, will be undertaken under any circumstances. Address, P. E., Box 2414, Boston, Mass. 74 tf

LOST.- A brown spaniel pup with a white mark on his breast. The finder will receive a reward by leaving the dog at 54 Garden street, Cambridge. 85 2t

IF Vols. II and III of Bergk's Lyric Poets, Ramsay's Mostellaria and Linwood's Lexicon to Aeschylus have been found, will the finder return to the Library, where they belong, or to Robt. R. Truitt, 852 Main St.

TUTORING in Economics 1, 5, 8, 9, 10, and 12; Government and Law 1 and 4; History 13 and Philosophy 1a.

F. W. DALLINGER, 4 Stoughton.Hours 8.30-9.45 a. m., and 5-6 p. m. 85 2t

THE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co., at No. 424 and 426 Harvard St., cor. of Linden, transacts a general banking business. Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check. Special attention given to accounts with officers and students of the University. Banking hours 8 to 2. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2, and 5 to 6 p. m. tf

TUTORING in Gov. I, and History 12,

C. H. LINCOLN, 35 Grays.Assistant in these courses, 1892-93. 85 2t

TUTORING in French A, Germ. A, B, C, Ia, Ib, Ic, and 4; and Gov. and Law I.

LOUIS GERTEIS, 3 College House.86 2t

TUTORING in Govt. 1, Hist. 1, 12, and 14, and French 1 and 1A. Inquire at Stoughton 26 between 3.30 and 4.30 any afternoon.

85 3t

A. J. Wellington.