The Committee on the Junior Dinner wishes attention called to the fact that the blue book has been taken from Leavitt and Peirce's and tickets for the dinner put on sale. Not quite half the class have signed. This is not as large as we hoped to see, yet it is a far better record than previous classes have had. There is a probability however that men who have signed with perfectly goods intentions cannot be present. The committee urges, nevertheless, that each man may feel in honor hound to buy his ticket, unless for some absolutely unforeseen reason he finds himself unable to go. It is also very desirable that each one should redeem his pledge as early as possible. The tickets will probably not be sold after Tuesday of next week. The committee must know at least a day beforehand the exact number to be provided and for this reason all are asked not to cause inconvenience by needless delay.

President Harper of the University of Chicago will be a guest at the twelfth reunion of the Boston Colby Union Alumni Association, which will be held at Parker's April 7.

The exhibit which the trustees of Clark University at Worcester have voted to send to the Columbian Exhibition will consist largely of photographs illustrating the apparatus and processes in use at the university.

The third lecture in the course given by the Boston College of Oratory occurred at Steinert Hall yesterday afternoon at two o'clock. The speaker was Rev. A. E. Winship and his theme was "Philosophy and Philosophers."

At a meeting of the senior class at Yale, Tuesday night, it was voted to continue during the present spring term the custom adopted by the two previous classes of wearing caps and gowns after Easter.