Notice.

HARVARD FENCING CLUB.- The first fencing lesson with Professor Roudelle will be given Friday evening from 7-9 in the club rooms. Members will find him present Tuesday and Friday evenings from 7-9.

JOHN H. GADE, Sec.'VARSITY Glee, Banjo and Mandolin Clubs.- Train leaves Western Division, Boston and Maine R. R., at 5 o'clock for Haverhill. Ask for special car. Men must take 4.10 Bowdoin Square car from Cambridge.

C. MORGAN.HARVARD RELIGIOUS UNION.- Regular meeting this evening at 6.45 in Holden Chapel. Open to all members of the University.

THE following men be at Pach's at 1.30 sharp, dressed for picture: Faxon, Fox, Hallowell, Stevenson, Paine, Lewis, Shea, Duff, Dibblee, Hayes, Hamlin, Mann, Borden.

GEORGE WRENN, JR., Man.CERCLE FRANCAIS.- Important rehearsal of actors and ballet at 4 p. m. sharp, in D. U. Rooms.

PAUL WASHBURN, Sec.CANADIAN CLUB.- The monthly meeting of the Canadian Club will be held in the D. U. Rooms, over Brewer's store, corner Brattle and Palmer streets, this evening, at 8 o'clock. Hon. E. J. Hodgson, L. L. D. Master of the Rolls, will address the meeting.

R. MACDOUGALL, Sec.H. A. A.- All who won cups in the University or freshman games can get them this week at Leavitt and Peirce's.