Senior Class Photographs.

The contract for class photographs this year has been awarded to Pach Bros. Seniors so desiring can sit for their photographs at any time before Christmas. Regular appointments, however, have been made for every man after the Christmas recess. These will be published in the CRIMSON later.

Some men do not realize the true importance of their class photographs. To such the committee would like to say that it has long been the custom for each graduating class to leave in the college library an album, containing cabinet pictures of every member of the class, and also groups of the athletic teams, etc. The committee wish to emphasize this as the most important reason for which the class photographs are taken. This album will always remain to preserve the memory of the class of ninety-four. As all past classes have left complete albums, it is imperative that every man in ninety-four should do his part to make this one complete.

Later in the year a list of all individual photographs and large group pictures of the athletic teams and societies will be sent to every member of the class. From these lists each man can order what he likes. The mere fact of sitting, however does not oblige anyone to buy pictures.

ADELBERT HARDING, W. C. MACKIE, C. T. BOND, Photographic Com.