Special Notice.

WILL the man who took a package of gauze underwear by mistake from Mr. Marks' barber shop on Holyoke Street Tuesday morning, please return the same to the barber shop or to Leavitt & Peirce's.

3t.GERMAN A, B, C, 1a, 1b, 1c, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, E; French A, 1a, 1b, 2; Tutoring. Also with conditioned men and in every subject required for admission. Is willing to go away tutoring.

J. M. KAGAN '94,

ry

10 Church St.WANTED. - A study table or desk (flat top), and rovolving bookcase; cherry or mahogany. Please send size and price, with address.

F. K. BALL,

2t

13 Sumner Street.THE Harvard Co-operative Society will pay cash for second hand copies of Hart's "Topical Outline," if in good condition.

2t

C. D. LYFORD, Sup't.Beginning with Monday, June 20, the office hours of the Dean of Harvard College will be from half past ten to half past twelve.

4tTUTORING in Math. E and Physics B.

A. E. DOUCETTE,

4t

18 Hollis.WANTED. - A competent tutor in Zoo. II. Exam. on Monday. Leave address at Leavitt & Peirce's.

LOST. - Thursday evening on Holmes Field, a silver key chain with bunch of keys. Finder please return to T. C. Tebbetts, 32 H'ke House.

THE Harvard Crew at Work. - "Sport, Music and Drama," Official Organ United States National Lawn Tennis Association (out today), contains an article on the Harvard crew, with portraits of the men. Also a handsomely illustrated article on the Suburban Handicap. Howard's Feuilleton printed exclusively for this paper. For sale by all newsdealers.

SPORT, MUSIC AND DRAMA,67 Fifth Avenue, New York City.