Fact and Rumor.

J. B. Embick '91 is improving.

The freshman crew goes to the tralning table Wednesday.

The Atalanta crew has again challenged the Yale 'varsity crew.

Five more men have been dropped from the freshman crew candidates.

Heffelfinger of Yale has been elected a member of the New York Athletic Club.

The new club house of the Riverside Boat Club in Cambridge will be opened next month.

The mock trial at Amherst for the benefit of the base ball association netted $225.

The 'varsity nine will probably play against the Stars of Lawrence next Saturday.

There will be an hour examination in Greek 6 the first Thursday after the recess.

Hiler '93 is much improved and has been remoxed from the college hospital to his home.

At an entertainment last week the Music Club of the Annex played Haydn's "Kinder Symphonie."

Since Harvard has been a member of the Intercollegiate Athletic Association she has won 55 first and 57 second prizes.

It has been decided to hold Harvard admission examinations in the rooms of the Buffalo High School, cornor of Court and Franklin Streets, Buffalo, New York.

The Lampoon board for the next half year will be constituted as follows: A. M. White '92, president; G. L. Batchelder '92, secretary; L. McK. Garrison, L, S., A. B. Nichols '91, R. L. Emerson '91, B. A. Gould '91, F. S. Rogers '91, C. S. Hopkinson '91, W. C. Nichols '93 S. M. Brice '93, J. H. Parker '93, H. Southwick '93, J. A. Wilder '93, F. S. Lucas '93, H. M. Eddy '94. The business editors are: E. C. Moen '91 and E. L. Manning '93.