Notice.

THERE will be an important meeting of the executive committee of the Harvard Free Wool Club at 1.45 p. m. today in 6 Hastings.

DAVID GRAY, Pres.HARVARD GLEE CLUB.- Regular rehearsal at 7 p. m. Double quartette rehearsal at 1.30 sharp.

FRESHMAN CREW.- Second crew will be at the gymnasium dressed at 3. Frist crew at 4.15.

J. M. THOMPSON.TO SENIORS.- Men who have not received photograph lists can obtain them at Pach's. Also those who have not made selections from their proofs must do so before Saturday, March 20.

Per PHOTO COMMITTEE.SOPHOMORE THEATRICALS.- Rehearsal of dancing, 1.30 p. m.; rehearsal of chorus, 7 p. m.; rehearsal of principals, 8 p. m.

TUG-OF-WAR practice 4 p. m.

E. C. MOEN.CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION.- A regular meeting of the society will be held this evening Thursday, in Lawrence 1 at 6.30 p. m. All members of the college are most cordially invited to be present. The constitution may be signed.

A. L. SHAPLEIGH, Sec.CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATION.- It is hoped that many men will attend the oration of Rev. Richard S. Storrs, D. D., of Brooklyn, on "Foreign Missions," in Park Street Church, Boston, Thursday evening, March 19, at 7.45 p. m.

H. A. A.- There will be a meeting of the Executive Committee of the H. A. A. at 1.30 p. m. this (Thursday) afternoon in Weld 9.

C. R. BARDEEN.