Special Notice.

WILL the man who, by mistake, took my note book from the top of the steam-heater on the north side of Memorial Hall, Friday at lunch, please leave it at the Auditor's office as soon as possible. It is marked with my name,

JOSEPH C. DELANO HITCH.NOTICE. - The 3 o'clock train on the Fitchburg R. R. will not stop at North Avenue on Monday or Tuesday.

LOST. - A short gold watch chain. Finder will be suitably rewarded by returning to 38 North Avenue.

HISTORY 1, 10, 12. Tutoring during the vacation.

C. E. WHITMORE, JR.,51 College House.LOST. - Will the man who took by mistake a pair of arctics not his own, after the assembly last night, please return the same at once to 19 Grays.

LOST. - A History 13 pamphlet, containing my notes for special report on Alaska statistics. Finder will please leave it at Thurston's.

EVERTS WRENN.WANTED. - A Harvard man to take a subordinate position in a small private school for boys. Must be of good presence, and ready to take part in sports. Inquire at the office of the Dean, or write to H. B. Learned, Box 615, Plymouth, Mass.

3tDANCING CLASS.

NINTH SEASON. - Mr. L. J. Chandler will open a class in Dancing and Department for beginners at Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport, Tuesday, Oct. 6, at 8 o'clock p. m. Terms, $6 for 12 lessons; $12 for 24 lessons. A course of Germans will be given early in March. Private lessons by appointment. Residence, cor. Main and human Sts., Cambridgeport.

LOST. - A cuff-button; an oblong piece of stone set in plain gold.

2t

L. B. R. BRIGGS, U. 5.TO LET. - Nicely furnished room with services. Top floor, 410 Harvard Street Price very low.

eow-j1

F. H. GAGE.