Phi Beta Kappa Elections.

The following men from the senior class have been elected into the Phi Beta Kappa in addition to the first eight men whose names were announced last November: N. R. George, R. H. Arms, F. S. Duncan, D. Irwin, S. F. Swineburne, M. C. Sloss, H. E. Burton, C. M. Eaton, A. C. Burnham, J. H. Boynton. F. S. Stebbins, G. Rublee. They have been chosen according to their class standing and work during the past three years of their college course. In addition to these the following five men have been added as regular members of Ninety. They all entered with Ninety-one but have taken the course in three years and will graduate with the present senior class They are, R. L. Weeks, C. G. Gulick, C. H. Page, F. C. Babbitt, and C. L. Mix.

It was the custom in former years to elect the first eight men to the Phi Betta Kappa in February of the junior year. Last year, however, owing to some confusion caused by the new marking system the election was put off until last fall when the first eight men from Ninety were chosen. The old method of electing the first men in February has again been adopted, and accordingly the following men were yesterday chosen from Ninety-one: C. W. Willard, C. H. C. Wright, C. L. Slattery, K. McKenzie, C. N. Barron. H. A. Davis, W. M. Cannon, and F. N. Robinson. The first dinner will be held on Saturday after the Easter recess, and the committee in charge of it will consist of the senior marshals of the society. P. S. Abbot, and N. Hapgood, and the junior secretary, C. W. Willard.