Notices.

H. P. C.- Chorus rehearsal at 5.30.

Y. M. C. A.- Meeting this evening at 6.30.

H. A. A.- The hare and hounds run will start from the gymnasium at 8.15 this afternoon.

J. H. HUNT.SOPHOMORE THEATRICALS.- Chorus and principals at 1.30 sharp. It is extremely important that every one be present.

COMMITTEE.ENGLISH C AND ENGLISH D.- A talk on Evidence and Assertive Narration will be given in Sever 11 tomorrow at 12 o'clock and at 3.

Seniors are requested to make appointments for sittings at Pach's studio, at their earliest opportunity, as Mr. Tupper is ready to begin the work immediately.

PHOTO. COM.HARVARD UNION.- Debate postponed one day. Will be held Friday December 6. Question: Resolved, That the republican form of government is the best for Brazil. Books on subject reserved.

TOBOGGAN CLUB.- A blue book has been placed at Leavitt and Pierce's for the signatures of those who wish to have a toboggan slide on the college grounds this winter. Men are urged to sign promptly. The book will be removed Friday, December 16.

FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB.- There will be a rehearsal in Roberts hall this afternoon at 5 sharp. C. K. CUMMINGS, Secretary.HARVARD ASSEMBLIES.- Those men who have received invitations to the Harvard assemblies and who wish to subscribe can leave subscriptions and get tickets at Thurston's.

A. AMORY, Jr.The following men will be at Bartlett's at 6.15: Upton, Cranston, Tilton, Trafford, Stickney, Blanchard, Crosby, Hutchinson, Hallowell, Dean, Lee, Saxe, Fearing, B. Trafford, Lowell, Mariner. Let every man be prompt.

A. J. CUMNOCK.The complimentary dinner to the football eleven will take place at the Parker House at 7.30 this evening. All members who have signed the book will be held responsible for one ticket. Tickets on sale at Leavitt and Peirce's. No dress suits. Per order.

COMMITTEE.FRESHMAN CREW.- The following men will be at the gymnasium to row at 3.50: Hale, Barlow, Campbell, Purington, Clarke, Brown, Pike, French. The following at 4.10: Walcott, Winslow, Doe, Baldwin, Converse, Tansill, Broughton, Brewer. The following at 4.30: Jaggar, Tripp, Wood, Batchelder, Chew, Cochrane, Keyes.

D. O. EARLE.