Special Notices.

PACH BROS., Photographer s, for Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, Wes Point, etc., etc. All athletic teams, class societies and clubs, H. P. C., O. K. E., and Pi Eta theatricals, and all views connected with Harvard.

We are the pioneers of low prices in framing pictures. All Harvard men are cordially invited to examine specimens.

H. WM. TUPPER, Man'g'r and Photographer.10-tf

TO LET.- Furnished rooms in suites at 20 Prescott St. 9-4t

TO LET.- A stable with four stalls. Apply to

J. H. H. MCNAMEE, 418 Harvard St.TO LET.- A fine large single room, unfurnished. Furnace heat, open fireplace. 5 Linden St., next door to Hilton's block. 9-1t

CLUB TABLE.- A club of six or more gentlemen can be accomodated with board at T. H. BREWER'S, 7 Brattle Sq. Cambridge. 8-4t

TO RENT.- A large furnished study and bed-room, with bath room privileges, Terms reasonable. 5 Linden street. Address A. D. K. CRIMSON Office.

Miss M. L. Olsson a 3 HARVARD ROW has a large and fine stock of UPRIGHT PIANOS which she can rent to STUDENTS at LOWER PRICES than can be procured in Boston. No charge for carting and tuning. 5-2w

TO LET.- Double parlor, newly papered and carpeted, furnace heat, open fire place, at low price. 8 Story street. 1t

The gentlemen who bought the wrong maps of Central and Western Europe at Sever's, can exchange them if they are in good condition. 1t

WHITAKER AND CO., Tailors, London, Mr. Wallace Jones will remain at Young's Hotel, Boston, until Saturday, February 1, and will be pleased to keep any appointment at the hotel from 9 a. m to 5 p. m. The latest patterns of summer tweeds, and also the newest of Oxford and Cambridge boating and tennis flannels, 10-4t