Special Notices.

PACH BROS., Photographers, for Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, West Point, etc., etc. All athletic teams, class societies and clubs, H. P. C., D. K. E., and Pi Eta theatricals, and all views connected with Harvard.

We are the pioneers of low prices in framing pictures. All Harvard men are cordially invited to examine specimens.

H. WM. TUPPER. Man'g ' r and Photographer.10-tf

STUDENTS OF HARVARD COLLEGE:

On or about November 1st, I shall open a school of Shorthand and Type-writing at Harvard square (positive time and location announced later) expressly for the students of Harvard College. I shall teach my new system of short hand, which is liberally endorsed by the press and expert stenographers as the easiest, briefest and most accurate system of shorthand extant; it can be completely mastered in three months and a speed of 125 words per minute acquired. Pupils write from the first lesson. The first week will be free and I cordially invite all students of the college to visit our school and see what progress can be made even in a week. All who are directly or indirectly interested, please send for catalogue to Hall's Commercial College, 493 Washington St, Boston.

A. O. Hall, Prin.WHITAKER and CO, Tailors, London. Mr. Wallace Jones has arrived at Young 's Hotel, Boston, and will be out at Cambridge until Friday, October 11. Appointments by letter.

Miss M. L. Olsson a. 3 HARVARD ROW has a large and fine stock of UPRIGHT PIANOS which she can rent to STUDENTS at LOWER PRICES than can be procured in Boston. No charge for carting and tuning. 5.2w