Special Notices.

TUTORING in History 13 and 17. All kinds of writing and type-writing done at short notice. Preparation for the college examinations during the summer months. CLARENCE A. BRODEUR, '87, 14 Hollis.

HERR OSENBRUGGE, of London and Paris, experienced in tutoring in Advanced German and French, prepares students for examinations and gives private lessons. 18 Prescott Street. my12 1t

TUTORING in English A and German

A. ROBERT W. HERRICK, 25 Stoughton Hall.my7-6t.

TUTORING in German A, English A, Physics A, Freshman and Sophomore Greek and Latin, Phil. I.

CLIFFORD H. MOORE, 10 Stoughton.my 7 6t

TUTORING for the finals in German. French, Greek and Latin Courses by G. RODEMANN, M. A., 46 Mt. Auburn street. my 2 3 5 7 9 11

TUTORING for the finals in German, French, Greek, and Latin courses. German A specialty y. Georg Rodemann, M. A., 46 Mt. Auburn St. my12-6t eod

LOST.- On Holmes field, Thursday afternoon, a note book with name on outside. Please leave at Leavitt and Peirce's, or state where it can be obtained.

FOR SALE.- A Ruddock single shell with oars, in fine condition. Also a very handsome banjo. Terms very cheap. Apply to Gaston M. Ashe, 11 Appian Way. my9-6t

$50.00 REWARD.- The above reward will be paid to any one who has clothes soiled or stained if I fail to remove the same, providing the stain is not from any kind of acid. J. F. NOERA, 436 Harvard Street.

TO LET.- Unfurnished or furnished rooms, singly or en suite, at No. 14 Trowbridge Place. Apply to LEE L. POWERS, Read's Building, or at the house. Price low.

LOOK at NOERA'S spring and summer underwear and hosiery before purchasing elsewhere.

HAVE your tennis pants and blazers cleansed at NOERA'S.

SERGE CAPS $1.00 at James W. Brine's, 10 and 11 Harvard Row.