Notices.

Candidates for the freshman nine will meet in the gymnasium at 4 o'clock to day.

H. W. BATES.Owners wanted for a large number of note and text books; also a light overcoat left at Leavitt and Peirce's.

Harvard Classical Club.- The club will meet at Professor Greenough's, Riedesel avenue on Wednesday, Jan. 11, at 8 p. m.

C. H. GOODWIN, Sec.Harvard Canoe Club.- There will be a meeting of the club at 8 Holyoke st., to-night at 7.30 o'clock.

R. E. TOWNSEND, Purser.Freshman Glee Club.- There will be no rehearsal on Thursday but the club will meet in Holyoke 9 at 7.30 on Friday evening to choose the regular members.

C. S. HOPKINSON, Sec.St. Paul's Society.- There will be a meeting of the society in 17 Gray's to-night at 7 o'clock. Rev. Wm. Law-rence will address the meeting.

R. E. TOWNSEND, Secretary.H. U. B. B. C.- All candidates for the University nine who have not received their hours for gymnasium work will come to my room from 10 to 11 or from 12 to 1 to-day without fail.

A. HENSHAW, Capt.The following men will please meet at Pach's studio in uniform, Thursday afternoon at 2 o'clock sharp: Bass, Barnett, Finlay, Horn, Higgins, Goldthwaite, Cumnock, Nichols, Weld, Crane, Bangs, Blanchard, Post.

R. J. CLARK.Globe Theatre Meetings.- All who can help in the distribution of tickets this week are requested to call at 39 Thayer between 1.30 and 2.30 to-day. We hope all who have helped before will give us their aid as this is the last meeting.

Commencing each day at 4.15 p. m. (Saturdays and Sundays excepted), an effort will be made to introduce class exercises at the gymnasium. These classes are intended especially for those men who are not members of any of the different athletic organizations.