Fact and Rumor.

This season Yale has made 581 points thus far to her opponents 0. - Yale News.

Walter Camp, Yale '80, has published an interesting book, entitled, "How to Coach a Foot-Ball Team."

The final registration lists are now printed and will be distributed at the office.

The Princeton freshmen will probably play the Yale freshmen at New Haven on Nov. 20.

Five students of Earlham College at Richmond, Ind., were expelled for attending the play of "Richard III."

The Tech proposes the formation of a Gun Club at the Institute and suggests that matches might be arranged with the Harvard Gun Club.

The Columbia crew complain that they were obliged to pay one dollar apiece to witness the Harvard-Yale race last June, from their own launch.

Attention is called to Prof. Creighton's lecture this evening on the "Rise of European Universities." Prof. Creighton is the representative of Emmanuel College, and his lecture is sure to be an interesting one.

Those who intend to make the round trip to Princeton on Saturday should sign at once, at Leavitt & Peirce's. The party will leave by the Fall River Line on Friday and return Sunday night. If 50 sign the price will be exceedingly cheap.

On Saturday last Princeton defeated the University of Pennsylvania at Philadelphia by a score of 28 points to 6. Captain Savage, of Princeton, was badly injured, and was obliged to leave the field.

The following are the positions and names of the Yale freshman team: Rushers; Strait, Lee, Newell, Hanson, Clawson, Townsend, Percy; quarter-back, Farnham; half-backs, Tracy, Ireland; back, Bayard.

At a special meeting of the Yale Athletic Association on Saturday, Sherrill, '89, broke the Yale 220 yards record of 22 3-5 seconds, made by H. S. Brooks, '86, at the inter collegiate games in 1882, by covering the distance in 22 2-5 seconds.