Special Notices.

Tutoring in Greek A., B. and C. Mr. Hall, 7 Holyoke.

Wanted.- Tutor in French 2. One who is taking the course this year preferred. Address, Carrier, 408, Cambridge.

For a tutor in Greek 10 apply to H. T. Hildreth, 28 Stoughton.

Will the gentleman who took the lock and key from the gymnasium Friday please return the same.

FRENCH I. The following books of last half year briefly outlined in English. Maroussia, Marianne, and Legendre de M. Poirier. Price for Maroussia and Marianne $1.00 each, and for Le Gendre de M. Poirier, 50 cts. The above can be procured at Amee Bros.

Tutoring in Chemistry I, and Experiments, N. H. I and II. W. J. Bowen, 32 Hollis.

TO SENIORS. The class chorister hereby gives notice of a call for words for the Baccalaureate Hymn to be sung on Sunday, June 14. The choice of metrical form lies with the writer; the number of stanzas required is four.

A student in the University who writes short-hand expertly, and longhand plainly, wishes a position as amanuensis during the summer. Address, E. C. L., No. 3 Linden St., Cambridge, Mass.

Tutoring in Philosophy 3, 4, 5, and 6, and in German. Apply to C. A. Strong, '85, No. 2 Stoughton.

To let.- For the college year 1885 86, 3 desirable rooms on one floor, together, or separately, furnished or unfurnished. Bath room on same floor. Apply at 13 Kirkland Place (off Kirkland St.), last house on the left.

J. F. Noera has greatly improved his facitities for fitting tennis flannels. Only the best cutters employed. Holyoke street, opposite Holyoke House.

J. F. Noera has removed to Holyoke Street, opposite Holyoke House, where he will continue his business as usual.

J. Dudley Hall, Organist of the Church of St. John the Evangelist, Boston, will receive pupils in pianoforte, organ playing, and barmony. Thorough grouding in harmony and technical principles guaranteed. 125 Tremont St., room 8, Boston.