We learn that a certain sophomore has been engaging certain rooms in a certain dormitory for use next class-day. We say a "certain sophomore" and a "certain dormitory," although we are quite able to name them both. It is a matter of surprise that any holders of college rooms would consent to give their rooms up for class-day to any persons not members of the senior class, and it is a matter of surprise, that becomes indignation, that any man can have the chic to ask for rooms. We have supposed that all the men in college knew well that Class Day was Senior's Day, and that no underclassmen, by custom, by courtesy, by honor, has any right in any way to hinder seniors from getting all the pleasure from that day that is possible. Because seniors are the hosts on class-day and underclassmen only guests, it is very proper that only seniors should extensively entertain their friends, as long as the rooms for entertainment are so limited. For any one not a senior to engage rooms and entertain his special friends on a day when he is only a guest himself, is, to say the least, an act of great discourtesy, and there is no exaggeration in calling it inexcusable presumption. We think that a man who possesses such presumption would be justly denied admission to the class-day festivities.