There are few things which will not grow tiresome if brought continually to our notice. The subject of "Religious Decadence at Harvard" is no exception to this rule. The Nation, we are glad to see, has published in its current issue, a complete refutation of the article on the subject published previously. We hope that the discussion will now be allowed to rest. Considerable feeling of a rather sanguinary tinge has already been aroused. As we do not wish to incur the expense of defensive armor, we hail this new expression of confidence in the religious training of Harvard as calculated to relieve us of our holy burden and to carry consternation into the camp of the enemy. The voice from Maine is one of truth, and it explains no double-distilled fancy, no abstract principle of theoretical freedom, but simple unadorned and convincing facts. What of the fact that the angel of our Eden forbids those residing without prayer limits admission to our sanctuary, what of the fact that we are somewhat chilly at our devotions, even within our ulsters? Have we not the privilege of attending twenty-seven, or there-abouts, recitations in ethics, Sanscrit, and Bible interpretation? Let us render thanks unto our new defender.