NOTICES.

It will be a great convenience if all those who have not yet returned the "Subscription" cards of the Base-Ball Association will fill out and mail them at once. All persons who feel that they cannot subscribe are requested to return their cards as well as those who do subscribe. Ten dollar subscription tickets will be sent this week to those who have paid subscriptions of ten dollars or more, or they may be obtained at the Beacon game next Saturday. The price of regular season tickets cannot be fixed for a few days, as it is hoped to arrange a large number of games on Jarvis field this spring.

T. J. COOLIDGE, JR.,Manager H. U. B. B. A.Those members of the senior class who intend to hand in orders for photographs but have not yet done so, will please attend to the matter at once. Beside ensuring for themselves an early delivery of their order (June 10th) they will, by making no further delay, avoid complications toward the end of the year.

The Hasty Pudding Club will give "Conrad and Medora" at Horticultural Hall in Boston on the evenings of Friday, April 20th, and Saturday, April 21st. The proceeds will go to the funds of the University Boat Club. Tickets, $1.50 and $2.00. Time and place of sale will be announced later.