SPECIAL NOTICES.

All notices published under this head except "Lost" and "Found" notices must be paid for before insertion.

A new mantel bed. just the thing for college rooms can be obtained for ten dollars and upwards ; at Paine's furniture manufactory, 48 Canal street, Boston. Send for circular.

A club of eight or ten students can be accommodated with the best five dollar board in Cambridge, at No. 6 Garden St.

To Let-A good double corner room in Felton to let at a reduced price. No, 36. Inquire of the Janitor.

Seven dollars will be paid for two good first balcony tickets to the Saunders Theatre concerts by calling at Brock and Leavitt's.

10 Oxford St. A nice suite of rooms with board at a General Table can be obtained at Miss E. M. Cotter's 10 Oxford st. Also a few seats left at same table.

Mr. E. J. Ferris, instructor in sparring, will be at his rooms over Ramsay's drug store, every day from 10. A. M. to 6 P. M. Students are requested to come as early as possible to make appointments.

To Let-In Cambridge, near the college, rooms furnished or unfurnished in new brick house with all modern conveniences ; desirable for students or man and wife. Terms moderate. Care letter carrier, No. 403.

One club of twelve or more gentlemen can be accommodated with board at Mrs. T. H. Brewer's Brattle square