In this connection we must urge every senior to attend the rehearsals of the class song. Commencing Monday there will be a rehearsal every night in Boylston, and it is very important that a large number of seniors should be present at each rehearsal. The opportunities for practice in the song are of necessity limited, and every one ought to avail himself of every chance to get well acquainted with this, the last of his college songs. A large number of men each year go to the tree without having the least knowledge of the song, and attempt to hum it over with the crowd at the last moment. This is a thing that should never occur. There will be little or no excuse this year for a man not knowing any thing about the song, as there will be plenty of opportunities between now and Friday for learning. It takes but a short time and but little trouble to step into Boylston one or two evenings during the week and getting a fair acquaintance with the song, whose air is not at all difficult to catch. We hope that the members of '82 will take enough interest in their class day exercises to make the singing of the class song a perfect success, which under the altered circumstances, is less difficult to accomplish than ever before.