The Clipper is disposed to be strictly impartial in its judgment on the Yale-Harvard game. It leaves its readers to judge for themselves concerning the conduct of Yale from the account published. Its correspondent says: "Yale's unfairness was greeted by hisses and cries of disapproval by the crowd. Unless better treatment can be secured, it might be well for Harvard to withdraw from an association that countenances such play, or at least refuse to play Yale, until it promises to play a perfectly fair game. The first touchdown was made in twelve minutes. The ball was then kicked off again and returned by Yale. The Harvard man, Edmands, had no sooner caught it than he was violently hurled to the ground by a Yale man and trampled upon by others. Edmands naturally resenting this foul play, the Yale man showed his willingness to fight, and a row seemed imminent, but was prevented. The crowd hissed vigorously, and called to the referee to stop such work. Peters of Yale was conspicuous for unfair tackling throughout the game. Yale was so unfair as to block a man so that he could not catch the ball, and even if he touched it he would be hurled to the ground. Four or five Yale men would repeatedly sit upon some unfortunate wearer of the crimson, which would cause the poor fellow to gasp for breath, half-choked as he arose. Again and again did Yale foul Harvard, knocking the ball out of the player's hands after he had made a catch, the referee giving the ball to Harvard each time. Once this was done near Harvard's goal and a touchdown claimed, amid the hisses and cries of the crowd, justly indignant at the impudence of the claim. Their roughness, violence and foul play were inexcusable and wholly ungentlemanly. The Institute of Technology also complain of the unnecessary foul play experienced by them at the hands of Yale in New Haven, being throttled and handled in a bull-dozing way, and probably Harvard was affected by this feeling to a certain extent, especially after the disabling of their comrade, Wesselhoeft."