Writer

Melissa ROSE Langsam

Latest Content

Fifteen Minutes: Body Politics

“Date a Democrat!” gal-pal Jean exclaimed, proud of herself for curing my dating dilemma. It’s true, quite a few Republicans

Fifteen Minutes: Taking Singledom to Princeton: A Courtship Diary

It's over. Being a couple, that is. It simply didn't work, and so you dumped him, or he dumped you,

Gingrich Deserves Credit

Attacking Gingrich for the `damage that wrought on [Congress] over the last four years' is short sighted. Gingrich and his

Cellucci Has Shown Success

Massachusetts is in good health today because of skillful leadership under both William F. Weld '66 and Paul Cellucci. Cellucci

Clinton's Biblical Precedent

And so we are in media res. It is nearly two months since President Clinton admitted to conducting an improper

School Vouchers Missing

Rather than wasting taxpayers' money, elected officials should provide school choice vouchers and provide all parents with the opportunity the

Drinking a Personal Choice

The fact that Harvard is not a fraternity-oriented school has much to do with the type of students who comprise

Bring Back Radcliffe

Harvard women are not inferior to Harvard men by any means--but we do spend four years playing away-games. Women can

SHOWER SINGERS ON PARADE

De gustibus non disputandum. As the Romans said, there is no disputing taste. Or maybe there is. Clearly the campus

Life As a B-Movie

The rock group Blue Oyster Cult admonishes listeners: "don't fear the reaper." It's a pretty refrain but certainly easier said

A Landscape of Harassment

Gentlemen might prefer blondes, but ladies ought to love The Real Blonde, for this is a woman's movie. In the

Through the UHS Looking Glass

Alice never had such an adventure when she stepped through the looking glass. Then again, Alice never had to go

Judge as Individuals

Diversity is a laudable goal when understood correctly--when the idea is to bring together people with varying points of view.

BUT WILL THE BABY RUN?

The news that Representative Bill Paxon (R-N.Y.) is resigning is disappointing. The Republican Party is losing a rising star to

HLS in the Wrong

Until the mayor officially secedes, (the People's Republic of) Cambridge is officially part of the United States. As such, it