Writer

Katharina A. Ravichandran

Latest Content

The Seven Sins of Halloween Costumes Graphic
Flyby Blog

The Seven Sins of Halloween Costumes

With Halloween around the corner, Flyby Blog has got your back with the seven deadly sins of Halloween costumes. Before you step out this Halloweekend, make sure to check if your costume passes the flyby's test!

2023 visitas bingo!!
Flyby Blog

2023 visitas bingo!!

visitas bingo!
Flyby Blog

visitas bingo!

2023 visitas bingo!!
Features

Visitas Bingo 2023!

Ah, Visitas. The place you’ll either meet friends for life or friends who you’ll lose to the Bulldog Days they won’t let you forget they’re attending after. Go make the most out of it and try to get Bingo!

visitas 2023 bingo!
Flyby Blog

visitas 2023 bingo!

adams housing market 2023 header
Features

Adams House

Welcome to Adams House! Boasting the largest student population on campus, a close-knit community, a 2-minute walk to the Yard, the oldest buildings on campus, spacious bedrooms, and newly-renovated dorms, Adams is the sought-after unicorn of Housing Market.

you're the chosen one
Flyby Blog

How To: Determine the Last Person in your Blocking Group

It’s blocking season and you have a group of seven with one spot left… how could you possibly decide who it should go to (spoiler alert: it is not a waiting list)? Fear not, because we have five strategies to help you determine your best fit to top off your blocking group.

mouse terror
Features

Flyby Tries: Combating a Mouse

Tom of Tom & Jerry, I finally understand you. Here, Flyby Tries to take on a late night intruder. Keyword: Tries.

situationship guide
Features

situationship guide

situationship guide
Features

A Guide to Valentine's Day with Your Situationship

Having trouble navigating Valentine’s Day in the modern dating world? Don’t know whether to send your class crush a Valentine’s Day Card Meme or a heart-shaped Jefe’s Gift Card? Consult Flyby’s flowchart!

Harvard Wrapped 2022
Features

Flyby's Harvard Wrapped 2022

So you pretended to be shocked earlier this week when you saw your Spotify Wrapped. It's ok. Relatable. But you know what's even more relatable? Flyby's Harvard Wrapped from this past year — featuring all of your favorite campus artists and vibes.

Harvard Wrapped 2022
Flyby Blog

Harvard Wrapped 2022

John Harvard Statue
Flyby Blog

Four Things I Would Rather Touch than John Harvard’s Shoe

We’ve all been there. It’s 9:02 a.m. You’re sprinting through the Yard to class, hoping to still beat the athlete who’s locking up their scooter. Then, you see it: a group of tourists posing for the cliche-yet-tasteful “Touching of John Harvard’s Shoe.” Forgetting about the hot section kid you’re trying to impress, you are forced to stop and shudder.