{shortcode-0ee224a5f6be248f420c0e0c163f2981795cc009}

Good morning and happy hump day, Harvard! Even though Wednesdays still kind of suck, there’s only one week between today and Thanksgiving break, and only three (!) days until Harvard-Yale. To keep your mind off of all of the papers you’re procrastinating on and the CS 50 midterm that you barely studied for, here’s our list of the top three things you can do to get #HYped for Thanksgiving and The Game.

1. Buy a crimson morphsuit. School spirit game strong, comfort game not as much.
  2. Buy a festive drink at Starbucks (and get one free!). Nothing screams holiday anticipation more than a festive drink from your favorite corporate coffee fast food chain. If you go between 2 and 5 p.m. for the next 3 days, you can get a free drink after you buy a holiday one. Double fisting for the win.
  3. Make signs. ESPN College Gameday is coming to Harvard for the first time ever this weekend! Get creative and make a funny sign to show your friends back home how cool you are. Or get a jump on your personal brand by making one to promote your Twitter handle.

{shortcode-2e915f6f38e1eae8cc0198ab10e2f19e1a91304a}

IN THE ATMOSPHERE

It’s cold and windy again today, with a high of 34 and a low of 27. On the bright side (literally), it’ll be sunny all day today with a 0% chance of precipitation. Take advantage of this by busting out your new circle scarf or by taking new fall-themed headshots in the Yard.

IN THE D-HALLS

Lunch

Chicken and Swiss Melt on Whole Wheat Panini
Portobello Lentil Patty with Tomato Basil Salsa
Spicy Jalapeño Mac and Cheese

Dinner

Beef Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
Chicken Parmesan
Vegan “Meat”balls

ON FLYBY

1) Yalies Are Terrified of Sam Clark: And by Sam Clark we mean Harvard.
2) It’s the Last Full Week of Classes (Yes, Really): And it’s already Wednesday? So basically it’s the last week of classes. That’s actually crazy.
3) Thanksgiving, Steve Ballmer, and ‘U’: UC Campaign Ad Gems: A good roundup of all the advertisements you’ve been seeing in your inbox and around campus over the last few weeks. Be sure to vote!

IN THE NEWS

1) Law Students form Title IX Discussion Group: Several students at Harvard Law School have organized a new advocacy group to promote discussion about sexual assault and the federal anti-sex discrimination law Title IX.
2) Unreported 2008 Probe Prompted Med School to Adjust Sexual Assault Procedures: A Department of Education investigation into Harvard’s response to a sexual harassment case at the Medical School led the school to change how it handled such allegations in 2008, according to federal documents recently obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request.
3) Panel Focuses on Rise in Boston’s Urban Agriculture: Agriculture advocates argued that Boston has become a national leader in promoting urban farming at a panel discussion at the Law School on Tuesday afternoon.

EVENTS

The Women’s Center is hosting a lunch event today at 12 p.m. called: “So, What Are You?”: A Women of Color Collective Discussion. Head down to the basement of Canaday B to discuss intersecting identities between gender and race, and creating solidarity between women of different races. Thai food will be served!

Interested in a career in banking (who isn’t)? Join the Harvard Undergraduate Economics Association for an information session with the research department of the Federal Reserve Bank for Boston at 6 p.m. in Science Center A.

Join the Harvard Foundation for Intercultural and Race Relations for a discussion on Mental Health: What’s Faith Got To Do With It? The talk will begin at 6 p.m. in Lowell JCR, and will include treats from Finale’s!

The Harvard Dance Center and Science-Theater at Harvard College’s premiere of Being Fine is tonight at 7 p.m. in the Harvard Dance Center (60 Garden St). The show looks at mental health through a variety of lenses, including dance, painting, theater, and poetry. Reserve your tickets here! A suggested donation of $5 will be accepted at the door.

PHOTO OF THE DAY

At the Science Center, the Harvard Undergraduate Global Health Forum presented the Emerging Epidemics Art Exhibit, which compared the Ebola virus to a more common, but deadly Disease X.