Justin W. White

House (dorm and assigned house): Weld and Lowell. Concentration: Social anthropology, psychology. Hometown: New York City. Ideal Date: On the

House (dorm and assigned house): Weld and Lowell.

Concentration: Social anthropology, psychology.

Hometown: New York City.

Ideal Date: On the beach with a Jetski, a cooler full of Snickers Ice Creams and drinks, and Robin Thicke’s wife, Paula Patton.

Best way for a girl to get your attention: Smile.

Where to find you on a Saturday night: Somewhere near the loudest/biggest party with a tall, doofy, curly-haired doode and a short, half-naked doode who is dancing while walking.

Your best pick-up line: You, me, brain break?

Best or worst lie you’ve ever told: When my sister was three or four, I would tell her I was going to die if I didn’t get (enter food/drink from the kitchen here) within five minutes, and it was like room service. Once I even faked death for a cookie. I know it’s messed up, you don’t have to tell me that.

Something you’ve always wanted to tell someone: If my first name was Power, my full name in the phone book would be White Power Walker.

Favorite childhood activity: Diggin’ for diamonds.

Sexiest physical trait: My long, wavy hair and its versatility.

Best part about Harvard: Today’s weather (its like 80).

Worst part about Harvard: Last week’s weather, month before that, year before that, tomorrow’s weather...

Describe yourself in three words: Heart of steel (four people should laugh when they see that).

In 15 minutes you are: Passed out at my computer with drool on my face and Sun Chips and juice all over my lap and eggshells spread out around the common room.

In 15 years you are: Old as hell.