Party Reporter

Thursday The long-awaited Birds and the Bees club party lived up to the hype with lots of dirty grinding and

Thursday

The long-awaited Birds and the Bees club party lived up to the hype with lots of dirty grinding and scantily clad vixens. In the Quincy cage, the alterna-crowd wilded out to the soulful stylings of Clem Wright and the Star Wars-inspired rocking out of So Long Princess.

Friday

Thanks to the (un)lucky date, the night saw a whole bunch of parties but far less fun. Happy birthday to Anne E. Bensson ’08 who celebrated her 21st with classy cheese and delish cosmos. The Advocate revealed its gothy side with a Jack the Ripper-themed shindig. Partygoers had difficulty holding onto their cigarettes and detached sense of irony while grinding to “Gasolina” and wearing blood-stained Victorian garb. Get It Right, Get It Tight knew how to get it moist—the cold weather could do nothing to temper the sweaty heat going on in Kirkland B. The BGLTSA party in the Lowell Grill had a lovely selection of alcohol and an even greater quantity of PDA (Public Displays of Ass).

Saturday

The PfoHo ’90s dance was as packed as ever. A diverse group of students danced to hit tunes spun by Fun Czar John T. Drake ’06 and the sound of 80 freshman girls dressed as the Spice Girls screaming in unison. Other attendees relived their ’90s-style social rejection by sipping Zima in the corner.